What do we do?
- Chiddingfold Cinema exists for two reasons: we love films and we are proud of our village.
- We are committed to offering a wide variety of the latest movies to all the people of Chiddingfold and the surrounding area, and help support our local community in the process.
- We are staffed entirely by volunteers, with all profits going towards the maintenance, upkeep and improvement of our 200 seat venue: the Village Hall.
What can you expect from us?
- We offer the latest film releases for a fraction of the cost of the commercial cinemas, just £6 per ticket (£3 for children under 15) and no parking charges.
- We also offer Season Tickets, the equivalent of six adult single tickets to the cinema for only £25, saving up to 20%.
- We have a fully licensed bar, with a wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks available, many sourced from local growers, brewers and distillers.
- We serve tea, coffee and a variety of home-made cakes, changing daily.
- And like all good cinemas, we also serve locally produced ice cream, chocolates and popcorn.
- Above all what we offer is conviviality and a chance to catch up with friends.
How does it work?
- We recently installed a brand new high definition projector, 4.5 metre wide screen and surround sound. Come and enjoy the experience of top quality audio and visuals.
- Our films are presented in high definition digital format.
What can I do?
- All you need to do is turn up!
- This is your cinema: if you want something, tell us. We welcome your comments. Guided by your feedback, we can improve the experience and make further investment in the infrastructure.
- If you want to help, we want your help. We are always looking for new volunteers to help us run any aspect of the cinema.
So come along and have a great night out, at your very own local venue.
You can always contact us via the website here. Or if you prefer, you can get in touch by email or telephone using the details below:
Telephone: 01428 683120